Registration for all courses is done electronically through Portalen.
Registration for all courses is done electronically through Portalen. You can not be examined in a course (submit assignments, write exams, etc.) if you are not registered.
- Registration takes place during the period starting three working days before and finishing five working days after the start date of the course unless otherwise notified by the course welcoming letter.
- NOTE! If you do not register during this period, you will lose your right to a study place on the course.
- If you are accepted with conditions ("Antagen med villkor"), you should contact one of the student counselors or the student office to show that you fulfil the prerequisites for the course.
- Take a student merit record with you (to avoid long queues).You can print out a student merit record via the portal.
- If you do not know the prerequisites for a particular course, you will find these in the course syllabus through the course catalog.