The research group in Software Engineering was established in 1994. The group has a wide area of research interests, including requirements engineering, software product lines, (object-oriented) analysis and design, reusability, software process improvement, metrics, and software engineering education.
- Ola graduated to PhD thesis on Jun 5, 2009, congratulations!!!
- Annabella graduated to PhD on Jan 25, 2008, congratulations!!!
- Magnus graduated to PhD on Dec 14, 2007, congratulations!!!
- Magnus received the Brian Mar Award for the best student paper at INCOSE 2006 (The FAR Approach: Functional Analysis/Allocation and Requirements Flowdown Using Use Case Realizations, by Magnus Eriksson, Kjell Borg and Jürgen Börstler).
- Embed4Auto project
- Software Product Lines
- Requirements Management
- QMSE (Quality Management for Small Enterprises)
- RECORD (REquirements COllection Reuse and Documentation)
- UPSP (Umeå's version of the PSP--Personal Software Process(TM))
- SESweden, a web portal for SE research in Sweden
- SIREN (Swedish Requirements Engineering Research Network) ( fixa länken)
Members of the group