Research Day 2015
The CS research Day 2015 was held on February 25 and consisted of talks by 9 of our researchers, followed by a panel-led plenary discussion on the research done at the department and what we collectively see in the future.
- Welcome by Ola Ringdahl and P-O Östberg
- Lars Erik Janlert, Introduction: “What is this thing called computing science?”
- Johanna Björklund: “Bringing structurally rich language models into service”
- Lars Karlsson: "Parallel formulations of a matrix factorization algorithm - how simple or difficult can it be?"
- Thomas Hellström: “Robots in and out “
- Daniel Noreland: "Design optimisation of a clarinet"
- Frank Drewes: “Towards Automata and Grammars that Process DAGs”
- Johan Tordsson: "Challenges in cloud computing research".
- Juan Carlos Nieves Sanches: "Computing Agreements between Intelligent Systems"
- Helena Lindgren: "A research infrastructure for cooperative design and rapid prototyping of evidence-based interventions"
- Panel-led plenary discussion (summary)